http://www.emocutez.com
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

potpet zone:)

my world!

my world!
mereka nyawa saya!

Friday, October 8, 2010

let the bygone be bygone

salam readers!!
totally i miss this fucking entry so much!
fullstop!
huu,da jarang yg teramat manatap comp utk un9 or entry blog,
sedey,,
Y??
ohh,final around the cornerT.T
wish me luck
btwy,on 7 th OCT 2010,
my grandpa was left me n all my family.
he was going there .
*wan,semoga rohmu ditempatkan dalam golongan yg beriman*
*tiada yg dpt mggntikanmu*
AL -FATIHAH buatmu 

n tomorrow,saturday 10.10.2010 we 'll meet each others again,
we'll gatherd together,
i miss u all my pumpkin
my little bro n sys,
i love all my partner in crime so much:)
n sgt2 hope ramai yg dpt pegi,
c u there..
*big hug 4 u*

2 comments:

Myra Arshad said...

comel kot gmbaq tu. :))

angios lara said...

e,kembang2!!!!!
tq kak!huuu:D